Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Research & Planning: London Research

During our stay in London we went to the London Film Museum, Mediatheque, Madame Tussaud's and Wicked.

In the London Film Museum there was different rooms for different genres. As I am making a horror teaser trailer I went into the Horror room and took pictures of all of the costumes, props and models so that I could put them onto my blog and see what props and costumes that I could use for my horror teaser trailer. Some of the models there were of recognisable horror character Hellraiser. There was also a film poster of old horror film Dracula shown in the horror room which I took a picture of to put onto my blog too.

We went to the BFI too and went to the Mediatheque to research different clips from horror films so that we could watch and analyse the films. We took notes about certain films that we watched and we watched different types of horror films. We watched Dracula, Street Of Crocodiles and The Owl Service. They are all horror films but each different.

We went to Madame Tussaud's waxworks and looked at all the different waxworks. There was a horror walk there too which we went through which showed some more waxworks that were made to look scary. I took pictures of these too as they seemed relevant for my teaser trailer so I could look at costume.

Wicked is the play that we went to watch while in London and Wicked is the untold story of The Wizard Of Oz. The play had some horror elements in it as it was to do with the witches. Some of the costumes and props used showed a part of a horror element which could help with ideas for my horror teaser trailer.











No comments:

Post a Comment