Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Research & Planning: Compared Verdict Font Ideas

Me & Nathan both did our research on what we thought should be the font for our film 'Verdict'.
We came up with many different font ideas, some the same and some different.
This post is to compare both of our findings and see which were similar and different and which one we should have.

My Font Ideas



Nathan's font ideas

We found that some were different and some were similar. We just then had to make the decision as to which one we think would be the most suitable for our genre and storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment