Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Research & Planning: Verdict Font Ideas





On Photoshop I tried out some different font styles for the title of our teaser trailer 'Verdict'.
I have chosen different fonts on Photoshop that look like they would suit a horror genre film or suit the plot of our court case/possession storyline.
Me & Nathan came up with some fonts similar and some different. We compared them and decided on a few that we liked. We each liked a font called 'Mom's typewriter' which is the bottom one on my image. We thought this looked relevant to a court case due to the typewriter aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment