Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Research & Planning: Absense

Unfortunatley this week at college I am going to be absent which has given me and my partner a disadvantage when it has come to filming our teaser trailer as our filming has had to be delayed. This also means I have been delayed in the production of my poster and magazine front cover. However, I am back at college this week so me and my partner can discuss our trailer which we are hoping to film this weekend and I can now carry on with my magazine front cover and begin my film poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment