Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Friday 6 January 2012

Research & Planning: Nathan's Distribution Company Names

Me & Nathan already have one studio name picked out which we have called 'Static Pictures'. This logo will consist of a picture/animation of a TV working fine then turning static. This is usually a feature that is commonly used in horror films & the 'dial tone' will be used heavily as well. Ideas that Nathan  has come up with for the distribution company names are:

  • Chaos/Kaos Productions
  • Misfit Productions
  • Nightmare Productions
  • Captive Productions
  • CloseUp Pictures
  • Offline Productions
  • Cyclone Productions
  • Seeing Productions
  • Pixelated Productions
  • Unraveled Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment