Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Research & Planning: Weather

As me & Nathan are filming a part of our trailer tomorrow, we thought it would be best to check the weather conditions to make sure that it would be fine to film as we would be using expensive camcorders and wouldn't want to take them outside to use if the weather is too bad. We looked for the evening time as we would have finished with college then.





According to the BBC Weather for Manchester, the weather isn't going to be the best for the evening time, therefore we have decided to go film in the morning as we don't start college till the afternoon. The weather seems to look better in the morning that in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment