Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Friday 6 January 2012

Research & Planning: Studio Logos

My partner, Nathan, had a go at creating a logo for one of our studios "Static Pictures". He made this on photoshop and used the 'rough typewriter' font, then made a box using the rectangle tool to represent the Television. Then he used the pencil tool to create the lines to make it static like. However, it was more difficult that we thought it would be and we know we may have to find some other way to create a static effect.





1 comment:

  1. hi guys, I really like the 3rd one it looks good quality, well made XD

    ReplyDelete