Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Friday 20 January 2012

Research & Planning: Production Logo











In Photoshop, I created a logo for our Distribution Company, Blackout Productions. I created the text and then using the brush tool, brushed a black cloud and the used the rubber tool to rub out a part of the middle so that I could see the text as that is also black.

Nathan created the other Blackout Productions Logo. He has done it in the shape of an 'L' as it's'Bl'ackout. Our idea for the animation part is that when this image comes on the screen, one by one the letters will flicker out/off or be deleted so that the effect would be a blackout.

No comments:

Post a Comment