Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Monday 12 March 2012

Research & Planning: Final Film Magazine


This is my final film magazine for media studies. I used Empire magazine, the Public Enemies issue, to influence how I did the layout for my magazine. I used the 5 images on there to add extra features. I used the colours red, black and white but I had to use the colour grey for 'Amy Leigh' as due to her costume it was difficult to see any other colours on there.
I used a dark gradient on the background to give it more of a horror look to it and to also hide the white background. 
I included titles of films at the bottom to show what other films are included in the magazine. I also included a feature at the top of my magazine along with an image too to show what else is included in the magazine.
For my 'Horrors of 2012' feature, I took my images of props and actors and used the titles from the trailers that people in my class made.
As 'Verdict' is the main feature, I used a bigger image of the main protagonist possessed to show that it is a horror and also it is the actor who is being interviewed in the magazine which is shown to the audience by the information given.

No comments:

Post a Comment