Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Sunday 4 March 2012

Research & Planning: Sound Research



This is the trailer from the film 'The Exorcism of Emily Rose'. I have chosen this trailer to look at because I like the sound used this trailer. The storyline is very similar to mine and Nathan's trailer so I think that the sound is suitable for our genre.
We want to try and create something similar to this. We already have dialogue in our trailer from the characters speaking which is similar to this trailer.
One thing that we want as sound in our trailer that differs from this trailer is the sound of the gavel banging down onto the desk. This gives the court scene effect and it is also quite a scary sound to relate to a horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment