Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Saturday 10 March 2012

Research & Planning: Final Film Poster


This is my final film poster. I chose to make it a newspaper article as it would be something more unique and interesting. A newspaper article would suit my storyline as it is based on a true event and it is to do with a court scene which often can get recorded on newspaper articles. 
I changed the colour of the newspaper to make it look a bit more older as the case is a few years old. 
I set some information out about the storyline in columns just like a newspaper and I didn't give too much of the plot away as it is only a poster. 
I added an image on of Amy possessed by Katie Leigh to show to the audience the main protagonist.
I also added things on such as cast & crew information in steeltongs and the 'coming soon' and 'based on a true story' information which is conventional of a media text. Even our production and distribution company logos are on there just like they are on other film posters.
I kept the colour red in there at some points to keep the horror theme and to show to the audience that it is a horror film rather than a documentary.
I stayed conventional to newspaper articles as well to make it more believable to the audience. I added a newspaper title, date and price.


No comments:

Post a Comment