Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Friday 23 September 2011

Research & Planning: Film Teaser Trailer Research Questionnaire


Here is one of my questionnaires that I made and gave around to for people to answer. I got all of my questionnaires together once people filled them out and gathered all of my information together which I then put into pie charts so that I could analyse my data properly. Some questions I couldn't use to put as data on pie charts but I have still taken note of what answers I have got for them questions. I then chose one answered questionnaire to be scanned so that I could post it onto my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment