Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Research & Planning: IMDB Votes

These are the top 25 horror films voted for on film website IMDB. There are a range of horror films from many different years and also at the side the number of people who voted for that film is shown. Older films are included in there as they will be known as classics now and back in them times they were seen as really bad. 


The last two images are also taken off IMBD and they show the top 25 films rated by males and females. The films they have voted for are not just horror films, they are any film. I can compare and contrast the film choices between the males and females and take note of which horror films have been selected by each gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment