Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Friday 30 September 2011

Research & Planning: Teaser Trailer Conventions



For my coursework this year i will be producing a teaser trailer, a magazine front cover and a poster.

I have studied the Saw teaser trailer and have come to the conclusion that I will not be able to make a trailer to this standard due to the use of CGI used in the film and trailer. This trailer has the use of subtitles as well as character voice overs which I could use in my trailer. Things such as the production and distribution company are shown which I will add onto my trailer. Some editing techniques I may be able to use from the trailer too.





This trailer is for The Blair Witch Project and I have studied this trailer because this is more simpler and this is to the standard that I could make my horror teaser trailer. It is the conventional length that a teaser trailer must be. The editing techniques are simple with fade to blacks and there is the use of subtitles as well as character voice overs which I could easily do. Very little footage is actually shown in this trailer and for what is shown, I could easily use to help as it is of an easy standard. The scenes that were shown are simple running scenes which I could do easily and it has the use of screaming for sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment