Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Research & Planning: Costume and Prop List

 









Costume list for my media teaser trailer
  • Casual clothes for all of the characters to show a sense of realism and to show that everything is normal within the group and that they are a normal group of friends. 
  • For the possessed person there will need to be normal clothes at the beginning which then will become ruined as she gets possessed. 

Prop list for my media teaser trailer
  • Red eye contacts or some form of scary eye contacts for the character who is possessed.
  • Make-up will need to be used for the possessed person.
  • A makeshift Ouija Board will be a main prop for the characters to use.
  • Tents will be needed to show the scenery more and to show that the characters are on a camping trip. 
  • Ropes will be needed for a scene where a character will be tied to a tree. 
  • A video camera will be needed too as the friends will be filming each other while we are filming them.

Location for my media teaser trailer
  • Location will be somewhere where people can camp out, such as a woodland area like Werneth Low

No comments:

Post a Comment