Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Research & Planning: Film Magazine Covers

I have looked at different magazine front covers from Empire, Total Film and Sight & Sound. I have taken pictures from the internet to look and analyse even though some are not the same genre as what my trailer will be, I have looked at how these other films & genres have been highlighted on each magazine.
Each of them have different colour themes, fonts and images but this is to keep with the theme of what film is being advertised on the cover. The magazine title fonts stay the same all the time but the colours may differ depending on film and genre. Each have different features each time to make the magazine different and attract the audience. The images are each to do with whatever film is being shown and each image differs when it comes to the cinematography. Most images are medium close ups which is the norm for a magazine although a couple of others have long shots perhaps to show the character more or to show the costume of the character.


                                                                  Total Film








Empire


Sight & Sound



No comments:

Post a Comment