Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Monday 7 November 2011

Research & Planning: New Plot

Me and Nathan have recently spoken to a law student and found out about a certain story that would link to our original teaser trailer plot. The law student told us about a recent story that he got taught in his lesson and me and Nathan decided that we liked the idea and we thought that it would be a good idea that we could use this story and base our trailer on the true story. 

It is still similar with the possession storyline but it now is a more interesting storyline than our last one. The possession will still be the main feature of our trailer. The story is about a court case that the Jury decided upon the verdict by using an Ouija Board. Me and Nathan are now using this in our storyline. The main is still possessed whilst using the Ouija Board to decide upon the decision guilty or not guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment