Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Research & Planning: Paranormal Activity 3

Over the weekend I went to the cinema to see Paranormal Activity 3.
I had a lot of expectations of this film as the other 2 films before it, Paranormal Activity & Paranormal Activity 2, I thought were very enjoyable with a lot of scary scenes.

The film was given a 15 certificate so while watching I looked for typical horror conventions and looked at what made the film suitable to be a 15.

I really liked the use of the handheld camera in the film as this created suspense for the audience and made it more realistic for the viewers. This was a good film to watch because of the handheld camera as me and Nathan are thinking of using a handheld camera in our teaser trailer and I think that they are very effective. There was a blueish/greyish tinge as well throughout the film which created a darker, more scarier atmosphere. The use of the handheld camera also made us as the audience feel like we were physically involved making the audience active.

No comments:

Post a Comment