Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Research & Planning: Magazine Front Cover Drafts



Here are my drafts for my film magazine front cover that I will be producing soon. I have made two different ones keeping some things similar but changing other things. I will compare these and see which one I think will work best for my magazine. I may even take ideas from each of them and put them together.
Codes and Conventions:
- Image to attract audience
- Barcode, date and issue number to make it look like a professional magazine
- Website to make it seem more official
- Masthead so people know what the magazine is
- Slug line to attract the audience and again, make the magazine recognisable
- Other features added to show what else will be in the magazine
- 3 colour theme to make it look professional
- If the magazine is a special edition this needs to be shown on the magazine for the audience to see

No comments:

Post a Comment