Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Thursday 17 November 2011

Research & Planning: Film Magazine title ideas

After drawing my two drafts for my film magazine and making a plan of the week I decided to come up with some ideas for my film magazine title. I tried to relate the names to media language and relate it to film, cinema and movie. Here are some of my title ideas...

  • Silver Screen
  • Cinematic
  • Movie Mayhem
  • Film Fanatic
  • Big Screen
  • Motion Picture

I personally like the title Cinematic as I think it sounds more professional then the others and it is one word alone which is similar to a lot of magazines out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment