Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Friday 11 November 2011

Research & Planning: History of Sight & Sound Magazine


Sight & Sound is a British monthly film magazine published by the British Film Institute (BFI). The magazine was first published in 1932 and in 1934 management of the magazine was handed to the BFI, which still publishes the magazine today. In 1991 it merged with another BFI publication, the Monthly Film Bulletin.  The magazine was edited by Gavin Lambert from 1949 to 1955. From 1956 to 1990 it was edited by Penelope Houston. It is currently edited by Nick James.

No comments:

Post a Comment