Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Thursday 10 November 2011

Research & Planning: Horror Films at the Cinema

As a part of my research I am going to look at what horror films are on at the cinema and see how many horrors are being shown at the time coming up towards christmas. This is good research for me as then I can consider the release date that will be included on my trailer and poster and I can see when horror films are usually released.

The horror films on at the cinema at the moment.

  • Paranormal Activity 3
  • Contagion
  • Demons Never Die
  • Apollo 18
  • The Awakening
  • Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark


This shows that a fair few horror films are released around Halloween time and maybe a bit later. Horror films usually begin to fade out of being at the cinema around christmas time as usually family films are shown and are released around then.

No comments:

Post a Comment