Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Thursday 10 November 2011

Research & Planning: Upcoming Horror Films

Using an app that is available on Blackberry phones, I went onto Flixster which is an app that tells you about all the films that are currently out at the cinema and films that will be released and the dates in which they will be released. I have looked at this app to see which upcoming horror films there will be and what dates they will be released around.

  • Piranha 3DD (November 23rd 2011)
  • Dream House (November 25th 2011)
  • The Thing (December 2nd 2011)
  • The Darkest Hour (January 13th 2012)
  • The Woman In Black (February 10th 2012)
  • Dark Shadows (May 11th 2012)

This list of horror films continues onto the year 2012 too and shows only a fair few being released. However, there may be other horror films being released amongst these times that may not be available to view on Flixster.


No comments:

Post a Comment