Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Research & Planning: Halloween Films

During Halloween I researched the different horror films that were being shown on television. These are some of the ones that I saw were on TV during Halloween:

  • Halloween (1978)
  • Halloween 6: The Curse Of Michael Myers (1995)
  • Halloween: Resurrection (2002)
  • Ginger Snaps Back: The Beginning (2000)
  • Ginger Snaps: Unleashed (2004)
  • Friday The 13th (2009)
  • Paranormal Activity 2 (2010)
  • Night Of The Demons (2010)
  • Soroity Row (2009)
  • The Final Destination (2009)
  • Scream (1996)
  • Scream 2 (1997)
  • Scream 3 (2000)
  • The Fourth Kind (2009)
  • Nightmare On Elm Street (2010)

These films were featured during the whole Halloween weekend not only on terrestrial channels such as BBC1 & ITV1 but on Sky Movies like Sky Movies Premiere and Sky Movies Sci-fi/Horror channels.

It also shows that it doesn't matter how old the horror films are, they are always being shown on the television, especially on Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment