Dear Moderator,

This is my A2 Media Blog. Hope you enjoy it!

You will find my final teaser trailer, film magazine and film poster just under this note. My research and planning began in September. My evaluation is just under my final product too.

Thanks!
Louise.

Friday 11 November 2011

Research & Planning: History of Total Film Magazine

Total Film is a British film magazine published 13 times a year which is once every four weeks. It is published by Future Publishing. The magazine was first launched in 1997 and offers film, DVD and Blu-ray news, reviews and also features. Guest editors have included Peter Jackson, Kevin Smith, Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant. Each month, Total Film provides a range of features from full-length interviews and photo shoots with up-and-coming actors and directors. Editions of Total Film are released in many countries like Turkey, Russia, Serbia, Croatia, Indonesia, and many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment